Tuesday 1 March 2016

[Commission] The Science of Power Ups: Ocarina of Time



This animation was created for Channel 4’s Youtube Channel; #Mashed, I was the lead animator for the project whereas my good friend Anthony Price did the pre-production and post-production. The video was created in just under a month once the pre-production was done, I started on the 1st of December in 2014 and finished December 22nd in 2014, the post production was finished on the 1st of January in 2015. I bounced ideas back and forth between Anthony while animating in how I should go about animating it, however we were both pleased with the outcome as were #Mashed.

-----------------------------------------------------

Running Time Approx 3 mins and 8 secs
1080 x 1920px
25FPS
Full Colour
Stereo/24Bit/96000kHz/.wav

No comments:

Post a Comment