Tuesday 1 March 2016

[Commission] Visualised it LTD Animation Trailer



This was a video I created for the video production company Visualised it LTD, the video was to show that the company also created animations for clients rather than just live action. Visualised it LTD came to me asking for my animation services, in which I created three animations overall for them before moving onto new things. This video was finished on the 12th of November in 2014, everything was created by myself and the characters are all original created by me too. The audio used is royalty free and was provided by the company after production.

-----------------------------------------------------

Running Time Approx 43 secs
1080 x 1920px
25FPS
Full Colour
Stereo/24Bit/96000kHz/.wav

No comments:

Post a Comment