Tuesday 1 March 2016

[University] The Universe of Matt Miles - Pilot Episode




The Universe of Matt Miles was a personal project which I adapted into a university project; the concept of the animation was to relate to experiences’ that I had while studying at university and create a web show of it. However my tutors liked the idea and suggested making a pilot episode as part of my second year animation production unit. The video was created entirely by myself, I don’t consider the animation in the video to be good but I consider it a milestone to when I started improving, I started the animatic to the first episode here.

-----------------------------------------------------

Running Time Approx 8 mins and 25 secs
1080 x 1920px
25FPS
Full Colour
Stereo/24Bit/96000kHz/.wav

No comments:

Post a Comment