Thursday 31 March 2016

[Demo Reel] 2015






My name is Jack Gray, and this is a demo reel I created in December 2015, my online alias is MrCurlypanda and has been since 2009 when I was 17. I have studied at Rotherham College of Arts and Technology and Leeds Beckett University and I currently work at Rotherham College of Arts and Technology teaching Games and Animation while animating freelance in my spare time; this is a collection of all the work I have done from 2013 – 2015, ranging from personal videos, commissions, university projects and college projects. The video is just under 2 minutes long and features the music of Aloe Island Posse; Downtown.

-----------------------------------------------------

Running Time Approx 1 mins and 56 secs
1080 x 1920px
25FPS
Full Colour
Stereo/24Bit/96000kHz/.wav

No comments:

Post a Comment