Tuesday 1 March 2016

[Drawings] Character Drawings





These are a few character drawings that I created for personal use, these are characters I have created or characters I like. The top row of characters are Oshino Shinobu from the Monogatari Anime series and Raspberyl from the Disgaea videogame series, the row below are characters from the web series Eddsworld. The row below are characters that I have created, the first is from an unnamed and unfinished university video and the character next to her is Nancy Nebula from Space Girl 3000. The row below are aliens designed for the company Scrapbook Development LTD. The row below is a character called Finn from Adventure Time, next to him is a girl I created called Bolette. The bottom row is a series of characters from my original idea, The Universe of Matt Miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment